Immigration Lawyer Ari Sauer – The Immigration Answer Man

Memphis immigration lawyer Ari Sauer provides news and information on US immigration law.

USCIS transfered my file to the wrong office. What can I do to fix this error?

Question: I had an I-485 application pending at the local USCIS office in Florida. I recently moved to Texas and filed an AR-11. I received a letter from the local … Continue reading

About these ads
August 31, 2009 · Leave a comment

I am an 18 year old US Citizen My parents have been in the US more than 21 years. Can I petition for them to get green cards?

Question: I am a US Citizen. I am 18 years old. My parents are out of status and have been in the US more than 21 years. Can I petition … Continue reading

August 28, 2009 · Leave a comment

Ari Sauer

Ari Sauer is an immigration law attorney with the Memphis office of the Siskind Susser law firm. Ari answers questions on US immigration law submitted by readers. Email Ari Sauer to submit a question.


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,993 other followers