Immigration Lawyer Ari Sauer – The Immigration Answer Man

Memphis immigration lawyer Ari Sauer provides news and information on US immigration law.

Can I change my country of chargeability for my visa petition if I become a citizen of another country?

QUESTION: My sister is a US citizen and she filed an F-4 I-130 petition for me 15 years ago. I was born in the Philippines, but I have since moved … Continue reading

May 10, 2017 · 4 Comments

What is my country of chargeability for the Visa Bulletin?

QUESTION: I have an approved EB2 petition. I am an Indian citizen, however I was born in Oman.  My parents moved there for work and lived there as non-immigrant workers. … Continue reading

November 18, 2012 · 22 Comments

Ari Sauer

Ari Sauer is an immigration law attorney with the Memphis office of the Siskind Susser law firm. Ari answers questions on US immigration law submitted by readers. Email Ari Sauer to submit a question.