Immigration Lawyer Ari Sauer – The Immigration Answer Man

Memphis immigration lawyer Ari Sauer provides news and information on US immigration law.

I stayed abroad after my green card expired. Can I renew my green card?

QUESTION: I had a green card as a child. My green card got expired while I was abroad and I didn’t go to the US to renew it because I … Continue reading

March 24, 2014 · 90 Comments

Ari Sauer

Ari Sauer is an immigration law attorney with the Memphis office of the Siskind Susser law firm. Ari answers questions on US immigration law submitted by readers. Email Ari Sauer to submit a question.