Immigration Lawyer Ari Sauer – The Immigration Answer Man

Memphis immigration lawyer Ari Sauer provides news and information on US immigration law.

I entered the U.S. on a K-1 visa. Now I do not want to marry my fiancee. Can I get my green card another way?

Question: I entered the U.S. using a K-1 visa. now I do not want to marry my fiancee. Is there some other way I can still get a green card? … Continue reading

September 1, 2009 · Leave a comment

Ari Sauer

Ari Sauer is an immigration law attorney with the Memphis office of the Siskind Susser law firm. Ari answers questions on US immigration law submitted by readers. Email Ari Sauer to submit a question.